It’s a new year and we’re excited to announce new features and enhancements to Workgroups DaVinci. Here’s a look at a few of the recent updates we’ve made to Workgroups to help creative and marketing teams around the world work more efficiently and effectively.
Upgraded proofing experience
- We’ve added version comparison, so you can easily keep track of changes and edits as you incorporate feedback into new iterations of your work
- Native rendering of .docs, .ppts, etc. in Microsoft Office 2016
At-a-glance assignment board
- A simple way to visualize your team members’ work, including when things are due and their status
- Save time on face-to-face meetings and check-ins with this at-a-glance view of your team’s work
- The ability to view project and job metrics over a specified period of time
- Exporting filtered calendar views by activity, date range, job type, roles, users and more
- New activity performance reporting provides a quick overview of the status of project activities broken down by activity, user and role
- Task assignment reporting allows you to easily view the status of ongoing tasks by user and role and filtered by a wide variety of variables
Want to see these and other great features in action and learn more about what Workgroups can do for your team? Get a custom demo.Subscribe!